This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 19 October, 2017.
SK 540 Clear Flybarless System
The SK 540 is our next-generation flybarless system, ready for any pilots wanting no-frills, rock solid flybarless control. The SK 540 features 3D Masters podium-proven flight control, dual 3-axis MEMS gyros, and an integrated governor. Whether you’re new to helis or you’re already flying smack 3D, the SK 540 is ready for you!
- Dimensions: 29mm x 38mm x 13mm (1.125″x 1.5″ x 0.5″)
- Weight: 18g (0.63 ounces)
- Dual 3-axis MEMs gyros, giving stability and redundancy
- 32-bit processor
- Supports many input options: Spektrum/JR remote (satellite) receivers (DSM2 and DSMX), Futaba S-Bus, JR DMSS, JR xBus, UDI, Futaba PPM, Jeti PPM, Graupner SUMD, and traditional receivers.
- Supports use as an 8-channel receiver core when used with Spektrum remote (satellite), Futaba S-Bus, JR DMSS, SUMD, or PPM receivers
- Works with Digital or Analog swash servos, as well as high voltage servos
- Suitable for 120, 135/140, and 90 degree eCCPM, as well as mCCPM swashplates
- Works with 2,3,4, or 5 blades, with phase trim adjustable to ±90°
- Swash Ring anti-binding algorithm
- Internal swash mixing, for accurate control
- Supports Spektrum radios with either 1024 or 2048 servo steps, and 22ms or 11ms frame rates
- Quadcopter and Hexacopter flight control