This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 19 October, 2017.
Skookum Robotics SK 540 Clear Flybarless System
Stock CLEARANCE limited stock! No REFUNDS or RETURNS. Manufacturer Warranty only.
The SK 540 is our next-generation flybarless system, ready for any pilots wanting no-frills, rock solid flybarless control. The SK 540 features 3D Masters podium-proven flight control, dual 3-axis MEMS gyros, and an integrated governor. Whether you’re new to helis or you’re already flying smack 3D, the SK 540 is ready for you!
- Dimensions: 29mm x 38mm x 13mm (1.125″x 1.5″ x 0.5″)
- Weight: 18g (0.63 ounces)
- Dual 3-axis MEMs gyros, giving stability and redundancy
- 32-bit processor
- Supports many input options: Spektrum/JR remote (satellite) receivers (DSM2 and DSMX), Futaba S-Bus, JR DMSS, JR xBus, UDI, Futaba PPM, Jeti PPM, Graupner SUMD, and traditional receivers.
- Supports use as an 8-channel receiver core when used with Spektrum remote (satellite), Futaba S-Bus, JR DMSS, SUMD, or PPM receivers
- Works with Digital or Analog swash servos, as well as high voltage servos
- Suitable for 120, 135/140, and 90 degree eCCPM, as well as mCCPM swashplates
- Works with 2,3,4, or 5 blades, with phase trim adjustable to ±90°
- Swash Ring anti-binding algorithm
- Internal swash mixing, for accurate control
- Supports Spektrum radios with either 1024 or 2048 servo steps, and 22ms or 11ms frame rates
- Quadcopter and Hexacopter flight control